Save the Date: Friday, May 2 and Attend our 2nd Annual Banquet Benefit!
In just a few weeks, Family Empowerment Centers will celebrate ten years of reaching, teaching, helping, and loving families in the Rogers Park community of Chicago. We invite you to join the festivities as we share inspiring stories about the many ways lives are touched and impacted by the Center's programs and services.
For more details and to register for this free event, please click the link below.
Happy 10th Birthday to Us!
In 2014, Family Empowerment Centers is reaching a milestone: we’re turning 10! To say that we will celebrate 10 years of service to the Rogers Park community of Chicago is a wonderful achievement—one that would be impossible without the support of so many faithful friends and partners. This milestone is one we celebrate together.
It has been a journey filled with financial ups and downs, and emotional highs and lows. As we reflect on how far we have come, we offer praise to God for our partners and the ways in which the Center’s programs and services have steadily expanded over the past ten years. We humbly recognize that God is faithful to bless and sustain this ministry, and that YOU have played a direct role in this achievement!
Here are ten ways to support as we celebrate 10 years of service in Chicago:
1. Like us on Facebook. Stay up-to-date with the Center’s happenings and events. Spread the word and help us reach 1,000 Likes!
2. Arrange a Corporate Employee Match Program from your place of employment and double the impact of your giving. (Check with your Human Resources department for details).
3. Join our “Ten-fold Campaign.” In honor of 10 years of service, we’re asking 100 families to commit to pledging $100 a month.
4. Pledge to support one of our Team Family Empowerment charity runners in the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
5. Invite a staff member to speak at your business, church or gathering. We love to share!
6. Host a fundraiser in honor of Family Empowerment Centers. (Give us a call...we have plenty of ideas!)
7. As a family, sponsor a student in the S.A.Y. Yes! Afterschool Program with a pledge of $400 per month.
8. Volunteer your time and talents—daily, weekly, or monthly.
9. Attend a Vision Tour. Find out what we’re all about and see our programs in action!
10. Join our Board of Directors or Special Events Committee.